Animal Crackers in Alphabet Soup

2/7/11

I Love to type and Now my kids do too!

BBC TYPING FOR KIDS

The bbc typing is fun and gradual. It teaches typing in almost the same manner as I learned. Which is the first two letters f and j. The main difference is the cartoon characters and the music make it more fun than just dictation from a tiny teacher yelling them out.  There's even a certificate after you finish a level, to print out.

Net Rover Room 108 Typing

My daughter uses this page to help her with speeding up her typing of her book. she said it has helped. The graphics move kind of slow/weird but it's clear and very effective. I think it has too she's almost done and she started using this in January1  After each stage your score is recorded to let you see your improvements.

No comments:

Post a Comment